1. LSU is now 9-0 ATS in its last nine home games and 6-1 ATS in its last seven games.
2. Revenge is about the Tigers heads following they were disturbed by the Gators a season.
3. LSU QB Joe Burrow is on fire this year with 22 TD passes and just three interceptions.
4. The Tigers have three receivers with at least six TD receptions. Meanwhile, the Gators do not have anybody with more than three.
5. Florida has injuries and LSU is 12-3 ATS in its last 15 conference matches.
Prediction: LSU 41
1. Through five games this year, the Badgers have given up 29 points.
2. The last two times these two rivals have metthe game has gone UNDER the total.
3. Michigan State for the most part comprised Ohio State last week and the total has gone UNDER in eight of the Spartans 10 conference games.
4. Wisconsin runs on the ball well, which maintains the clock ticking, and the total has gone UNDER in eight of the last 11 games.
5. Five of Wisconsins past seven conference games have gone UNDER.
Prediction: Wisconsin 24
1. As he already has five TD receptions WR Trishton Jackson has been a nice surprise to the Syracuse crime and QB Tommy DeVito.
2. The Orange have been 3-0 ATS in their last 3 games in Raleigh.
3. Syracuse is now 10-4 ATS in its last 14 on the road.
4. N.C. State is missing from crime, standing 87th in the country.
5. Syracuse is 6-0 ATS on the road after consecutive home matches and N.C. State is just 2-6 ATS in its last eight games vs the ACC.
Prediction: Syracuse 20, N.C. State 17
Read more: footballleagueworld.com